The new GFX 3.0 !
This saw from Orbitalum Tools for cutting and beveling pipes and elbows in seconds is the optimum preparation for the automatic welding process ! This saw is particularly suitable for thin-walled or press fitting applications, thanks to the deformation-free clamping system.
The GFX 3.0 is a cost-effective machine with a long service life. It is particularly low-maintenance and easy-to-service. Long tool service life makes the saw particularly environmentally-friendly, and increases productivity.
The GFX 3.0 is mainly used in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.
To summarize, the GFX 3.0 has the following charateristics:
- Ideal for press fitting applications
- Right-angled, burr-free and cold machining process
- Deformation-free clamping, even with thin-walled pipes
- Optimized discharge of chips thanks to the design of the vice
- Hardened steel sliding clamping jaws