The pipe cutting machine for precise cutting !
The basic requirements for the more productive and high quality welding of pipes with the automated Orbital joining technology are the precise, burr-free right-angle cut as well as the perfect beveling of pipe ends. The new large pipe cutting machine GF 6 for both cutting and facing high alloy, low alloy, and unalloyed pipes and pipe elbows significantly expands the application range of the innovative and successful GF machine series by market leader Orbitalum Tools GmbH.
The advantages of the GF 6:
- A new motor optimized for speed, especially desined for stainless steel and high performance materials, without the need for any additional driving mechanisms
- Safer operating position is possible as a result of ergonomic operating handle and separation of pipe elbows is
- Optical marking of the cutting position through an integrated laser beam pointer
- Automatic (AVM) or manual feed module (MVM) - optional
- Plug-and-socket connection with a quick screw mechanism for exchanging the power cord easily and conveniently