Your contact partners
Operational Service/Repairs, e.g.:
- Standard service procedures
- Repair timing, repair quotations
+49 (0) 77 31 792-786
+49 (0) 77 31 792-789
Support & Applications, e.g.:
- Technical / application support
- Warranty claims
- Application and service trainings
+49 (0) 77 31 792-764
+49 (0) 77 31 792-793
Comprehensive Service and Maintenance Offer
We care not only about your concerns prior to purchase.
Even after the sale has been made you can fully rely on us.
Our products are extremely robust and reliable.
In order to maintain their performance in the long term, you should have the servicing and maintenance work carried out regularly at the recommended intervals.
All servicing and maintenance work is carried out by qualified and motivated employees with the utmost care. They analyze the situation in order to find the optimal solution for the long term.
Competent service is provided through our subsidiaries as well as our worldwide network of authorized partners. These have been selected with great care and trained at regular intervals by our experts so that they always remain up-to-date with regard to our products and technologies.
"Prevention is better than"
Don’t wait until your machine breaks down sooner or later due to a lack of servicing or maintenance work!
Small causes can often engender large effects - and downtimes or malfunctions could have been avoided through timely checking and maintenance.
When did you last have your machinery maintained?
Arrange an appointment with us straight away:
Service Hotline: +49 (0) 77 31 792-786
Don't forget to fill out the Service Form:
- Repairs, replacements
- Cost estimates
- Proactive maintenance
- Service training for customers
- Rental machines for bridging repair periods at special terms
- Collection service for machines
- Visual and functional inspection
- Determination and measuring of technical parameters
- Information to customer about maintenance result
- Functional test of the system components
- Cleaning and care work
- Replacement of defined wear parts as well as of defective components
- Implementation of modifications in as far as these serve to technically improve the equipment
- Required adjustment and setting work including calibration and re-acceptance
- Service directly from the manufacturer or authorized partner
- Reduction of downtimes
- Long-term functioning of your machinery and plants
- Ensuring the availability
- Early recognition of wear avoids unnecessary and costly repairs
- Reduction of the susceptibility to failure
- Value retention of your machinery and plants
- Regular maintenance work ensures reliable and safe machine operation – even after many years
- Higher availability of own service employees